Thursday, November 3, 2011

It's November already...

It's almost end of the year...
it's November already...
how ya doing dude??
 I'm still surviving...
As early in this year i did my resolution for this year 2011
and here comes the list on what i've accomplished... 
  1. Save more than RM10k. (i don't want to stress myself for save more than RM50k because RM10k i already very hard for me to achieve...don't want be so kiasu) This one so far i'm very farrrr from the target savings...omg!!!!i think i can't make it :(
  2. Maintain my weight at 40kg & want to have more better body shape & B*eherm*. (it's all depends on my Easecox corset)   Yay!!!B is obviously showing results...the body shape actually achieved...but after my暴飲暴食the fats come back again...so now i'm gonna look for other solution... weight i don't dare to measure 1st...hahahaha
  3. Get my job confirmation in 6months. (i started my job since October 2010) DONE!!!!
  4. Renovate Re-decorate the house with my Ray Dear. (have to start on surveying new furnitures) This one i considered half accomplish...think gonna have this resolution in 2012 again...
  5. Buy daddy & mummy a trip. (have to let them plan their holidays) ACCOMPLISHED!!! next year family trip to Taipei!!!
  6. Do something very BIG! (have no idea yet...let me think) Until now haven't do something very BIG yet...
  7. Clear up all the debts. (no matter PTPTN, credit cards, etc) This one also consider 50% accomplished... because totally up i've cut off 1 credit card...the other card debts still there...and paying PTPTN thru my salary...
  8. I wanna be grandma. (let Blushie get married & get pregnant) NOT YET...bacause Blushie had accident on her limbs & just recovered from surgery not long ago...捨不得let her so fast get pregnant so 辛苦 >"<
  9. Get a dream bag. (aiming for new target...) Erm...this year bought 3 bags in total...1 LV Vernis Bellevue + 1 MiuMiu matelasse clutch + 1 Prada bag
  10. Hit all the sales. ( HIT = $$$ ) not 100% hit but mostly got hit larrr...so consider accomplished???
  11. Start to cook homecook meal at home. (at least twice per week) Errr...this one i think i give myself 30% because most of the time homecook done by Ray Dear bro's gf...i've 無頂企...plus i love to cook but don't like dish wash...Ray Dear lazy dish wash so very less cook at home...
  12. Start healthy diet. (if possible, avoid those fatty food) Oklarr...i considered myself done this as i've cut off lots of greasy fatty food...such as KFC, McD, etc.
Ok...still have 1 and half month to go for 2011...
time to go for a new great year...
have a blessed one


XOXO 

4 comments:

  1. Of course you can't fulfilled your target No. 1 when you contributed so much in your target No.9 honey!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahha!!!true my dear...i must confess!! :( next year must keep it up!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there .. I accidently found your blog from the google there .. and I read it .. In this post .. I saw you write about the Easecox corset.. are you wearing it now ?? after wear it .. do you get the result ??

    ReplyDelete