Monday, October 10, 2011

豹女郎之夜

Frankly to tell
Nowadays no kaki for clubbing session d
Cos everyone is so busy with their own works/love life, etc
I knew it's not our 旺盛期 for this outing activity because we all have other more important things to do
But still can relax & dance all night long right???

It's hard to gather everyone like old days
So this outing we were not in big gang
I didn't bring my camera out also

But it was glad to bump into Vicky
Long time never catch up with her d
Still as gorgeous as usual...

And so happy can join Kok Wee for this outing
Nice to know his friends too...

What I wear on that night
I discussed with Maggie
Two of us decided to wear leopard print dress...
- Leopard print tube dress from Absolute Secret
- T&Co. necklace & bracelet
- Black little bow heels from China
- Black Prada clutch
- Chanel earings
- Casio retro digital gold watch

That's all I wore for the night
Maggie was wearing the leopard bodycon dress from Room8008 ;P


- XOXO -

No comments:

Post a Comment