Tuesday, July 6, 2010

GOSH!!!!i want it badly!!!!

OMG!!!
i just read XiaXue's blog
and i saw she went for the surgery that i want to do so badly!!!!!!
i really admire her courage
SALUTE!!!
here's her post

she went to did canthoplasty which is the開眼surgery i mention in my old post
i wanna do Epicanthoplasty which means 開眼頭
cos i saw my friend Nicole did it very nice
and she also recommend me to go to the clinic she went...
XiaXue one is Lateral canthoplasty which is 開眼尾
i saw from her blog...
quite nice also lor...
YERRRRRR~~~~!!!!

Frankly to tell
i scare of pain...
just worry about how pain it is...
but from my friend Nicole
it's not that pain wohh...
but XiaXue said the inject of LA very painful...GOSH!!!!

Now really really make me want to do it badly!!!!!!
i want to do so badly
same as XiaXue...
for me am not so greedy i just want my eyes looks bigger
and i hope can do my 淚溝
i don't want it to looks so obvious...
erm...dunno how to explain...
read from magazine and i can see the awesomeness of doing it...
i just want these 2 procedures only...

So, i have decided
from now on...
SAVE MONEY and DO IT!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Can share with me the clinic your friend went to do the epicanthoplasty ?

    ReplyDelete