Saturday, May 15, 2010

My sweet 2010 Birthday ♥


Actually i got so many post haven't post up yet
but i dun care...
today i must post bout my birthday post 1st...
hahahaha!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF~~!!!
am old d...yay!!! *self-insulting*

This year actually i din plan for anything...
maybe just cincai cincai celebrate lor...
celebrate big big & telling ppls am old d meh?!?! *SWEAT*

On the day before my actual BIG day
i celebrate with my Ray dear
12am must be with him de...LOL!!!
we went out to Midvalley early on that day
Oh ya...i wear my new flowerly dress & matched with my LV Palermo
my Ray Dear wear the long sleeves that bought from Taiwan...
SO LENG ZAI~~~

we went for movie "Robin Hood" 1st
then after the movie we go for our dinner
our dinner at Alexis @The Gardens...
i heard that the cakes there are quite famous & nice...
finally can try on it...

I ordered Roast Duck breast & Ray Dear ordered Fish & chips
wow...the food there not cheap o0o...
but i like the environment & design inside...
the food is ok...ermmm...but i think Delicious one better lar...
hahaha!!!
Then we ordered a very special tea...ermmm...
forgot what name izzit..."Aesop herbal tea or what"

Then we can finally ordered our cake
Ray Dear loves cake so much
he choosed Tiramisu cake
the cake is quite special & very nice...
the nuts cover on the top...nice lerr~~!!!
i love it!!!Thanks dear...

After our dinner
Ray Dear brought me to go Coach
hahaha~~!!!my 1st Coach is coming...
Frankly to tell i dun really like Coach
cos most of the "piggy" loves it...
somemore the design is not as elegant as other brands...
hahaha!!!!am so MEAN!!!

Finally i choosed a pink Poppy Coach
i need a small pouch for my hp & the tol tickets...
and can put some money for tol inside...
it's more convenient for me when i go for work
isn't it nice?!?!i love it so much...
it's my favourite PINK!!!!
Thanks Dear~~~Muackssss

We went back home for our home movie & wine time
Ray Dear open a Merlot & we taste it together...
i dun like it very much but still ok lar...
hahaha~~~!!!

Anyway,
Thanks my Ray Dear...
Muacksss

No comments:

Post a Comment