Monday, December 21, 2009

All i want for xmas is...

As xmas is around the corner
Ray Dear is starting to ask what i want for my xmas pressie
& i also asked back this question

hmmm...
let me think bout it 1st...
actually i need something that i NEED it at the moment...
not the perfume, bag, dress...
cos these i have LOTSssss

And for him,
he also want something he really need it...
his Nokia5610 handphone is being so OLD~~
sometimes fully charged but will suddenly low batt after 2-3calls
i owez complaint bout this to him
very BEK CEK one lorrr...
sometimes his handphone screen totally black out
cant see anything even typing sms or showing incoming call
haizzz...
Kesian my Ray Dear
i owez keep murmuring bout "wei...when u wan change a new handphone o0o0o"
he said need to go & look for a new handphone
And need to save money for getting it

Alrite!!then i knew wat am gonna get for his xmas present d...
he said iPhone very CHIO
wanna play with it wah~~
so am thinking to get one iPhone for him...
but he said it's abit expensive for him to take the package

As coming Valentines Day i will not be here to celebrate with him
i think can buy it as xmas+valentine pressie...
i dun mind cos no need to worry bout wat to buy on valentines day again...
He agreed on it...And we may get the iPhone for him

but for my pressie...
i think the thing i MOST needed is...
hanphone also
cos my Sony ericsson K770 also sotsot d...
everytime will show "charging error, stop charging!" when i charge it...
haizz...
apart from it, every function is ok actually...
just, this is my current MOST needed thing

So am also planning to get a new handphone for my pressie...
u know am not an iPhone-ian


so i decide to get Sony Ericsson AINO...
so CHIO~~!!!like it so much when i 1st saw the ads...
it's quite my style!!!
wow~~!!!somemore am SE fans...
so am gonna get this as my pressie

yesterday went to LowYat with Ray Dear
we went & ask bout the iPhone at Maxis
And we just knew that they have no stock on hand d...
need to wait for 2months!!!wow~~!!!very LAKU woh...
then i asked about Blackberry package also...
am interested to get one if the plan is ok...


i found that Blackberry Storm not bad...quite CHIO
hahaha!!!cos see lots of ppls using touch screen mar...
wanna try & Touch一Touch
the plan is call plan must up to RM150 & another RM120 for the blackberry service
tats mean need to pay RM270 every month for 2yrs contract
but it's FREE to get the phone...no need pay for it at 1st
it's quite worth lor...is it??
i've told Ray Dear bout my plan tat if he get me the Blackberry Storm then he will pay me RM120 every month for the service charge only...

So, which one is better for me??
SE Aino? or i choose Blackberry Storm?
let me think think 1st...

No comments:

Post a Comment